Hi, This is Giulia & Pascal, an italian-portuguese-german family that moved to Dublin for work. Giulia moved 3 years ago and Pascal recently joined in summer 2019. We are true dog lovers, having more than +9 years of experience of dog sitting and some dog training experience (Giulia) and Pascal joined this passion and have dog sitted more than +5 dogs. What to expect when leaving your furry friend with Giulia and Pascal:
- Company with your pet at all times: We are full time workers but can take the dogs to the office and now working from home until end of year so your dog will not be alone during the day and we will keep him/her active with playtime, cuddle and long walks
- Your dog will be the king/queen of the house - Giulia has experience with dog training so will be able to exercise him/her accordingly and keep the rules you have at home as well, while he/she is free to do everything and go everywhere they want (even in bed, if you allow them to usually)
- We do not have dogs of our own and only take one dog (or two max if suitable) at a time for boarding, so your furry friend is going to have 100% our attention - At least 3 walks a day: Usually we do 1 hour in the morning, 30 min after lunch and another hour at night so they can get plenty of activity. Of course it depends on the dog, some need more, others need less - we'll be adjusting accordingly - Pictures updates on his/her holiday time - we know how hard it is to leave your best friend so we want to make sure you feel as close as possible! - lots of cuddles, kisses and great conversations together in English, Italian, Portuguese and German. Your dog will be the king of the house! - Giulia is studying to become a dog trainer so can also give a piece of advice if needed at no extra cost :)
- We live in an apartment, just the two of us, as a couple, we have a big park closeby where we usually walk the dogs and also we live close to the beach so plenty of space for them to go around. We don't let them off leash especially the first times since we are very careful about their well-being and do not want anything to happen to them.
SPECIFIC SUMMARY OF SERVICES:
For onboarding service:
- 3 walks per day, company all day long (the dog will always be with us)
For day care service:
- 2 walks of 30-40 minutes, company all day long and stimulation exercises as well including playtime and training exercises
For walking services:
- 30 minutes-40 minutes exercise outside including training exercises if needed
Happy to meet beforehand as well!
Giulia and Pascal were took wonderful care of our dog - I've never met someone so patient and kind towards animals!!! Thank you for taking care of him!!!
We highly recommend Giulia! Her warm friendly ways with both our pet and ourselves instantly made us feel comfortable and we knew she would take good care of our fur baby. She kept us constantly updated with messages and pictures. Coco was very happy when she dropped her off and we could see she had a good time with Giulia. Will definitely be booking her services again.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!