Hi, I'm Louise!
I am a huge animal lover! I am currently doing a PhD in Neuropharmacology in the Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics at NUI, Galway. I would love to take care of any of your pets - dogs, cats, reptiles or fish! I am available early mornings and evenings as well as weekends and holidays. My schedule is very flexible too so I can make time to walk your animals, feed them or even just play with them!
I have had pets my whole life so am skilled in taking care of animals. I can also provide a novice grooming service (baths and brushing)!
Have zoology experience working with animals of all kinds with different behavioral profiles! I have 3+ years working with animals in a professional environment!
- First Class Honours Degree in Neuroscience from Trinity College Dublin
- Currently studying for my PhD in Neurophamacology at NUIG
- Work Experience in a veterinary clinic
- Have an animal handling certificate
- First hand experience in animal medical care
- Animal Grooming
- Have been a pet owner my whole life!
- Dog walker extrodinaire!
- Dog sitting experience
- Cat sitting experience
- Reptile and exotic animal experience