Hello little furry friends,
My name is Valentina and I can't wait to meet your pets!
* I love animals 🐻 I love any animal indiscriminately. I know how much you can love an animal and how much love an animal can give. For this reason, I think that every animal should be treated with all necessary care and that it is essential to stimulate it in such a way that it can express its personality to the fullest.
* I have experience in the field 💕 I have taken care of many dogs and many cats (with more or less docile characters).
* My wonderful dog Jago 🐶 is a certified rescue dog.
* I have a beautiful kitten named Tea 🐱. Tea's story is a beautiful one. One day, in the midst of the pandemic, I was studying in my backyard. At one point I see the most beautiful cat I have ever met approaching me. She was a young cat with gray fur and very green eyes. Needless to say, I fell in love instantly. After cuddling in the backyard, the cat decided to follow me into the house. At dinner time the cat was still in the house and seemed to have no intention of leaving. At that point I decided to look for the owner. I took a nice picture of her, printed up some flyers and hung them around town. No luck. No word. No cip. Meanwhile, the cat continued to stay in the house with me. She snter, ate...ate...but how much does this cat eat! She's getting bigger and bigger! After a short visit to the vet we found out that the cat (Macha for friends) was expecting 5 kittens. Following the vet's suggestions we prepared a kennel for the birth. On April 23rd she gave birth to 5 puppies, the most beautiful in the world. One of the kittens, Tea, stayed with me. The other four went to Four wonderful families.
* I have volunteered as a pet therapist. 🏥 This was probably the most beautiful and powerful experience of my life. My dog Jago is a rescue dog. In the summer he trains in the water but in the winter when it's too cold to swim he goes to see patients in the hospital. We went to visit children hospitalized at the Buzzi Hospital in Milan and cancer patients at San Raffaele. Seeing the patients play and have fun with the dogs is an unforgettable and powerful experience. I will always be grateful to Jago for allowing me to accompany him in this wonderful adventure.
* Vegetarian 🌱 The love I have for animals has led me to the choice of avoiding eating them.
Valentina was absolutely amazing. She did such an amazing job with our dog. She sent us daily updates with videos and pictures and she took such good care of our house and our pet. She did such a good job with our dog that our dog was actually sad when she left. I would highly recommend her.
Valentina is brilliant. We have 2 big, nervous dogs. before we went away Valentina made a special trip to the house to take them for a walk with me and learn how to handle them. While we were away she sent photos and kept in touch daily. The dogs were so upset when she left, she had 100% won their hearts. I have no hesitation in recommending Valentina to anybody.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!