Hello little furry friends,
My name is Valentina and I can't wait to meet your pets!
* I love animals 🐻 I love any animal indiscriminately. I know how much you can love an animal and how much love an animal can give. For this reason, I think that every animal should be treated with all necessary care and that it is essential to stimulate it in such a way that it can express its personality to the fullest.
* I have experience in the field 💕 I have taken care of many dogs and many cats (with more or less docile characters).
* My wonderful dog Jago 🐶 is a certified rescue dog.
* I have a beautiful kitten named Tea 🐱. Tea's story is a beautiful one. One day, in the midst of the pandemic, I was studying in my backyard. At one point I see the most beautiful cat I have ever met approaching me. She was a young cat with gray fur and very green eyes. Needless to say, I fell in love instantly. After cuddling in the backyard, the cat decided to follow me into the house. At dinner time the cat was still in the house and seemed to have no intention of leaving. At that point I decided to look for the owner. I took a nice picture of her, printed up some flyers and hung them around town. No luck. No word. No cip. Meanwhile, the cat continued to stay in the house with me. She snter, ate...ate...but how much does this cat eat! She's getting bigger and bigger! After a short visit to the vet we found out that the cat (Macha for friends) was expecting 5 kittens. Following the vet's suggestions we prepared a kennel for the birth. On April 23rd she gave birth to 5 puppies, the most beautiful in the world. One of the kittens, Tea, stayed with me. The other four went to Four wonderful families.
* I have volunteered as a pet therapist. 🏥 This was probably the most beautiful and powerful experience of my life. My dog Jago is a rescue dog. In the summer he trains in the water but in the winter when it's too cold to swim he goes to see patients in the hospital. We went to visit children hospitalized at the Buzzi Hospital in Milan and cancer patients at San Raffaele. Seeing the patients play and have fun with the dogs is an unforgettable and powerful experience. I will always be grateful to Jago for allowing me to accompany him in this wonderful adventure.
* Vegetarian 🌱 The love I have for animals has led me to the choice of avoiding eating them.
Valentina was great with our dog and cat, would highly recommend
Valentina was just amazing. She took good care of my pet, Bella, for 8 nights. It was the first time we were staying away from our pet, so obviously we had lot of concerns as how she would take it without us being with her. The first time we met Valentina itself, we were happy and knew that she is the perfect home sitter for Bella. Valentina sent videos and pics and kept everything up to date. We were tension free during our holidays. Bella was so happy on our return and Valentina made sure she had the best time possible. She also kept the house clean and ready for me to take over. Thank you very much for your excellent service. I will definitely book Valentina for our next holiday. Strongly recommend :)
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!