Hi, This is Giulia & Pascal, an italian-portuguese-german family that moved to Dublin for work. Giulia moved 3 years ago and Pascal recently joined in summer 2019. We are true dog lovers, having more than +9 years of experience of dog sitting and some dog training experience (Giulia) and Pascal joined this passion and have dog sitted more than +5 dogs.
What to expect when leaving your furry friend with Giulia and Pascal:
- We do not have dogs of our own and only take one dog at a time for boarding, so your friend is going to have 100% our attention
- At least 3 walks a day: Usually we do 1 hour in the morning, 30 min after lunch and another hour at night so they can get plenty of activity. Of course it depends on the dog, some need more, others need less - we'll be adjusting accordingly
- pictures updates on his/her holiday time - we know how hard it is to leave your best friend so we want to make sure you feel as close as possible!
- company and our attention at all times (they can come to work with Giulia and Pascal is working from home currently so they won't be left unattended)
- lots of cuddles, kisses and great conversations together in English, Italian, Portuguese and German. Your dog will be the king of the house!
- Giulia is studying to become a dog trainer so can also give a piece of advice if needed at no extra cost :)
Happy to meet beforehand as well!
A bit more about Giulia:
I am a dog lover bynature :) I grew up with dogs, my first one died when I was 8 and one day, strolling around the street we found Tobi. Tobi became my brother since day one and stayed with us for 17 years. He taught me so much about friendship, love and was the best companion one could ever ask for.After my move to Lisbon and because I couldn't live without dogs around me all the time, I started to dog sit. I dog satfor 5 years a small Beagle, Sky, then a Labrador of 4 months and occasionally walked a mixed-breed (called Google, fun fact) and a French bulldog.
I like to make sure a dog has all the love he needs, I love to cuddle them, talk to them and listen to them. Being brought up with a dog has taught me how to understand their language and how to communicate with them (even in different languages, my dog was bilingual)
We highly recommend Giulia! Her warm friendly ways with both our pet and ourselves instantly made us feel comfortable and we knew she would take good care of our fur baby. She kept us constantly updated with messages and pictures. Coco was very happy when she dropped her off and we could see she had a good time with Giulia. Will definitely be booking her services again.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!