Welcome to my profile! Thank you for considering me as your pet sitter.
Pet care is my *full time* profession. Your pets will be cared for *by me* at *all times*.
I am trained in basic veterinary care, animal psychology, first aid, and training. I have twenty years personal experience with pets and fifteen years of professional experience.
Make sure to click through below for more info!!
Your booking includes;
- 24-hour care
- Active socialisation with other pet guests
- Access to purpose-built doggy playroom
- Full supply of toys, bowls, and bedding
- A full schedule of activities as listed - including X2 daily walks
- Doggy seatbelt used in the car
- Maintenance of all training you are working on
- Doggy Taxi - pick up & drop off. Free in most areas. Please see map for applicable charges.
- Doggy Nail Trim - small: €5, medium: €10, large: €15
- Doggy Bath - small €10, medium: €15, large: €20
- Guinea Pig Groom - hair cut & brush, nail trim, grease gland wipe; €10 - nail trim only; €5
- Supply run: don’t have time to pick up pet supplies? Give me your list & petty cash and I’ll do it for you!
Arranged by me;
- Full dog grooming with my
local groomer - During existing booking - FREE* - Without booking - €15**
* I will arrange dog grooming for you with my local groomer for free during your pets stay. I will inquire, quote a price, ask for pre-payment in cash based on the quote, and return all change and a receipt to you.
** Without a pre-existing booking, I will do the same as above, but ask for payment of €15 to collect your pet, bring them to the groomer and drop them home
- Drop off starts at 7 am and last pick up is by 8 pm sharp.
Arrivals after 8 pm will not be answered and kindly requested to book in for an overnight stay.
- I live with my Jack Russell, Pepper (14 years old) and five guinea pigs
- I cannot care for cats in my home
- I take up to seven guests at a time.
- I cannot care for unneutered male dogs older than 6 months, unvaccinated pets, pets without a kennel cough vaccine or puppies younger than 4 months in my home
- Puppies of any breed must be 4 months or older with all vaccines.
Note: puppies younger than this should not be boarded by any reputable pet carer
Requirements for Doggy Day Care/ Home Boarding
- DHPP (Diptheria, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza & Parvovirus)
- Bordatella (a.k.a Kennel Cough)
- Flea & worming treatment
- Home boarding includes all the benefits of doggy daycare with the added benefit of an overnight stay.
- All guests get their own room to sleep in at night.
- If you pet alerts me during the night for any reason, I respond immediately.
Small Furries & Reptiles
Small furries and reptiles are monitored throughout the day via camera and in person.
I have a purpose built room for hampsters and guinea pigs with their own fridge for veggies, fresh supply of hay, bedding, soft furnishings, fresh water and toys.
This room is equipped with a camera connected to my phone for constant viewing.
I visit and provide small snacks from my vegetable garden every three hours minimum.
I conduct full cage cleans in the evening after 8pm when my dog clients have been settled/gone home for the evening.
Walks are 40 minutes long. For longer walks please book in for two walks on the same day. Always have treats, balls, sticks, & poop bags on hand. Experienced with leash training.
Visits are 40 - 90 minutes per visit, depending on pet type and needs
30-minute walk is included for dogs for home visits
Playtime, feeding, water refills, clean any messes/cat litter trays, administer medications, let pets out to toilet
Will collect mail, water plants, take out trash etc. as requested.
Torre di Argentina Cat Sanctuary, Rome http://romancats.com/torreargentina/en/introduction.php
Baltimore Humane Society, Baltimore, MD, U.S.A https://bmorehumane.org/
L.A. Guinea Pig Rescue, Chatsworth, California, U.S.Ahttp://www.laguineapigrescue.com/
- - Recommended Vet - Bairbre O'Malley Veterinary Hospital https://goo.gl/g1tOQd - -
- - Recommend EMERGENCY Vet - Pet Emergency Hospital, U.C.D.,http://petemergencyhospital.ie/contact-us/ - -
Faith was absolutely lovely when we had our meet and greet. Bailey felt comfortable right away so that kept me at ease hence why i proceeded to confim the booking. I got a daily update on Baileys day, the frequent updates was one thing I really appreciated as this was my first time away from my Pup so the reassurance was fantastic. Faith took good care of Bailey, she almost didn't want to come back home with me haha. She kept her routine as instructed which was brilliant so I would 100% recommend. Honestly can't wait to bring Bailey back abd I'm sure Bailey is looking forward to it also.
First time user of dog sitting service and SO nervous leaving “the kids” for a few days. But as soon as I met Faith everything just clicked. Not only does she completely adore each and every guest - she also has a wonderful ability to put you at ease. The kids were so well looked after / updates with messages and pics were the norm and my anxiety about leaving them just vanished.
We would HIGHLY recommend Faith to anyone but in particular those who are nervous leaving their little ones for a few days. Can not recommend highly enough. The kids have a holiday home of their own now with Faith! W
I have advanced skills in dog care and small furries. I have intermediate experience with cats, farm animals, and reptiles. I have completed the following accredited courses:
2. Small Furries
3. Cats - home visits only
4. Farm Animals
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!