Welcome to my profile! Thank you for considering me as your pet sitter.
Pet care is my *full time* profession. Your pets will be cared for *by me* at *all times*.
I am trained in basic veterinary care, animal psychology, first aid, and training. I have twenty years personal experience with pets and fifteen years of professional experience.
Make sure to click through below for more info!!
Your booking includes;
- 24-hour care
- Active socialisation with other pet guests
- Access to purpose-built doggy playroom
- Full supply of toys, bowls, and bedding
- A full schedule of activities as listed - including X2 daily walks
- Doggy seatbelt used in the car
- Maintenance of all training you are working on
- Doggy Taxi - pick up & drop off. Free in most areas. Please see map for applicable charges.
- Doggy Nail Trim - small: €5, medium: €10, large: €15
- Doggy Bath - small €10, medium: €15, large: €20
- Guinea Pig Groom - hair cut & brush, nail trim, grease gland wipe; €10 - nail trim only; €5
- Supply run: don’t have time to pick up pet supplies? Give me your list & petty cash and I’ll do it for you!
Arranged by me;
- Full dog grooming with my
local groomer - During existing booking - FREE* - Without booking - €15**
* I will arrange dog grooming for you with my local groomer for free during your pets stay. I will inquire, quote a price, ask for pre-payment in cash based on the quote, and return all change and a receipt to you.
** Without a pre-existing booking, I will do the same as above, but ask for payment of €15 to collect your pet, bring them to the groomer and drop them home
- Drop off starts at 7 am and last pick up is by 8 pm sharp.
Arrivals after 8 pm will not be answered and kindly requested to book in for an overnight stay.
- I live with my Jack Russell, Pepper (14 years old) and five guinea pigs
- I cannot care for cats in my home
- I take up to seven guests at a time.
- I cannot care for unneutered male dogs older than 6 months, unvaccinated pets, pets without a kennel cough vaccine or puppies younger than 4 months in my home
- Puppies of any breed must be 4 months or older with all vaccines.
Note: puppies younger than this should not be boarded by any reputable pet carer
Requirements for Doggy Day Care/ Home Boarding
- DHPP (Diptheria, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza & Parvovirus)
- Bordatella (a.k.a Kennel Cough)
- Flea & worming treatment
- Home boarding includes all the benefits of doggy daycare with the added benefit of an overnight stay.
- All guests get their own room to sleep in at night.
- If you pet alerts me during the night for any reason, I respond immediately.
Small Furries & Reptiles
Small furries and reptiles are monitored throughout the day via camera and in person.
I have a purpose built room for hampsters and guinea pigs with their own fridge for veggies, fresh supply of hay, bedding, soft furnishings, fresh water and toys.
This room is equipped with a camera connected to my phone for constant viewing.
I visit and provide small snacks from my vegetable garden every three hours minimum.
I conduct full cage cleans in the evening after 8pm when my dog clients have been settled/gone home for the evening.
Walks are 40 minutes long. For longer walks please book in for two walks on the same day. Always have treats, balls, sticks, & poop bags on hand. Experienced with leash training.
Visits are 40 - 90 minutes per visit, depending on pet type and needs
30-minute walk is included for dogs for home visits
Playtime, feeding, water refills, clean any messes/cat litter trays, administer medications, let pets out to toilet
Will collect mail, water plants, take out trash etc. as requested.
Torre di Argentina Cat Sanctuary, Rome http://romancats.com/torreargentina/en/introduction.php
Baltimore Humane Society, Baltimore, MD, U.S.A https://bmorehumane.org/
L.A. Guinea Pig Rescue, Chatsworth, California, U.S.Ahttp://www.laguineapigrescue.com/
- - Recommended Vet - Bairbre O'Malley Veterinary Hospital https://goo.gl/g1tOQd - -
- - Recommend EMERGENCY Vet - Pet Emergency Hospital, U.C.D.,http://petemergencyhospital.ie/contact-us/ - -
Our dogs feel right at home , thanks Faith
I have advanced skills in dog care and small furries. I have intermediate experience with cats, farm animals, and reptiles. I have completed the following accredited courses:
2. Small Furries
3. Cats - home visits only
4. Farm Animals
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!