Bark @ Chrissy
Hi, I'm Chrissy!
I'm a happy and proud dog mommy of a 3 yr old English bulldog.We all need a break from time to time and as a dog owner myself, I know how it is when you have to leave your 4 legged friend behind. I've struggled with this many times as well and I sometimes even had bad experiences with boarding kennels. For this reason, I'm happy to take full responsibility and provide a pleasant stay/holiday for your dog and less stress for you during your absence. Dogs of all sizes are welcome. During your dog's stay, your dog will....
- - NOT stay in a cage, but instead will be free to walk through the entire apartment.
- - be walked (there's a park 1 minute walk away)
- - have playtime
- - have 1 last potty time in the garden before bedtime
- - get plenty of love and belly rubs
In addition to home boarding, I'd be happy provide home visits and walk your dog.
- I can give prescribed oral medication if required. Please supply clear written instructions and provide sufficient quantity of medicines for your dog's entire stay.
- 5 years of experience