Welcome to my profile! Thank you for considering me as your pet sitter. I am a full-time pet carer trained in basic veterinary care, animal psychology, first aid, and training, operating out of my home. I have twenty years personal experience with pets and twelve years of professional experience.
Make sure to click the arrow below 'Your Guarantee' for more info!!
Pet care is my full-time profession. Your pets will be supervised and cared for by me at all times.
My home is a terraced suburban home with six rooms, purpose-built doggy playroom and a medium-sized, fully enclosed garden and ample parking directly outside my home.
Included as standard
- Full supply of tennis balls, other toys, food and water bowls & bedding
- Doggy seatbelt used in the car
- Daily walks
- Long stays include a weekly excursion to the beach, Phoenix Park, Wicklow Mountains etc.
- Maintain all training you are working on
Offered by me
- Doggy Taxi - pick up & drop off. Free in most areas. Please see map for any applicable charges
- Doggy Nail Trim - small: €5, medium: €10, large: €15
- Doggy Bath - small €10, medium: €15, large: €20
- Guinea Pig Groom - hair cut & brush, nail trim, gentle eye wipe; €10 - nail trim only; €5
- Supply run: don’t have time to pick up pet supplies? Give me your list & petty cash and I’ll do it for you!
Arranged by me
- Full dog grooming with my
During existing booking - FREE*
Without booking - €15**
* I will arrange dog grooming for you with my local groomer for free during your pets stay. I will ring for you, get a quote, ask for pre-payment in cash based on the quote, and return all change and a receipt to you
** Without a pre-existing booking, I will do the same as above, but as for payment of €15 to collect your pet, bring them to the groomer and drop them home
- Drop off starts at 7 am and last pick up is by 8 pm
- If you plan on picking up after 8 pm, I kindly ask you either a) book in for an extra night for morning pick up or b) have me drop your pet to your house prior to 8 pm
- I live with my Jack Russell, Pepper (11 years old) and six guinea pigs
- I cannot care for cats in my home
- I cannot care for unneutered male dogs older than 6 months, unvaccinated pets or puppies younger than 3.5 months in my home
Requirements for Doggy Day Care/ Home Boarding
- DHPP (Diptheria, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza & Parvovirus)
- Bordatella (a.k.a Kennel Cough)
- Flea & worming treatment
- Puppies of any breed must be 3.5 months or older with all vaccines to home board
Note: puppies younger than this should not be boarded by any reputable pet carer
Doggy Day Care
I take in a maximum of 6 pets for doggy daycare.
04/07/2018 - Please note due to the hot weather we are currently experiencing, our daily routine has changed until further notice.
I will not walk dogs between the hours of 1pm and 4/5pm as the ground and air is far too hot for them. Please see my daily routine chart above for more details.
Home boarding includes all the benefits of doggy daycare with the added benefit of an overnight stay.
All pets get their own room to sleep in at night, or they can sleep with a doggy friend they have made during their stay.
If you pet alerts me during the night for any reason, I respond immediately.
Small Furries & Reptiles
Small furries and reptiles are monitored throughout the day via camera and in person.
I have a purpose built room for hampsters and guinea pigs with their own fridge for veggies, fresh supply of hay, bedding, soft furnishings, fresh water and D.I.Y toys.
This room is equipped with a camera that connects to my phone for constant viewing.
I visit and provide small snacks from my vegetable garden every three hours minimum.
I conduct full cage cleans in the evening after 8pm when my dog clients have been settled/gone home for the evening.
Walks are 40 minutes long. For longer walks please book in for two walks on the same day. Always have treats, balls, sticks, & poop bags on hand. Experienced with leash training.
Visits are 40 - 90 minutes per visit, depending on pet type and needs
30 minute walk is included for dogs for home visits
- Playtime, feeding, water refills, clean any messes/cat litter trays, administer medications, let pets out to toilet
I usually naturally collect mail, water plants. alternate lights and take out the trash on my visits. I can also do any other specified tasks you would like.
Torre di Argentina Cat Sanctuary, Rome http://romancats.com/torreargentina/en/introduction.php
Baltimore Humane Society, Baltimore, MD, U.S.A https://bmorehumane.org/
L.A. Guinea Pig Rescue, Chatsworth, California, U.S.Ahttp://www.laguineapigrescue.com/
- - Recommended Vet - Bairbre O'Malley Veterinary Hospital https://goo.gl/g1tOQd - -
- - Recommend EMERGENCY Vet - Pet Emergency Hospital, U.C.D.,http://petemergencyhospital.ie/contact-us/ - -
Jack & Maggie had a great time with Faith, ran in to the house after a fun meet and greet session and were so well cared for that We would have no hesitation of recommending Faith and will be availing of her services again in the future
This was my first time using a pet sitter and I am so happy I found Faith. My dog Fortune had a great time staying with her for a weekend. It was a home from home. Faith is obviously a great animal lover and I will definitely be sending Fortune to her again. Highly recommended.
I have advanced skills in dog care and small furries. I have intermediate experience with cats, farm animals, and reptiles. I have completed the following accredited courses:
2. Small Furries
3. Cats - home visits only
4. Farm Animals
Book via Pawshake to enjoy premium insurance, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, photo updates and more!